The Paderno 11927-36 vegetable strainer is made of stainless steel, which is corrosion and dent resistant. It has a 131⁄2-quart capacity and can be used to drain excess liquids and rinse vegetables. The colander's base is balanced, meaning it can stand on its own to prevent tipping. For lifting, the two handles create a comfortable grip.
- 131⁄2-qt. capacity
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction
- Can be used to rinse vegetables or drain excess liquids
- Self-standing, balanced base prevents tipping
- 2 handles provide a comfortable, sturdy grip
- Overall dimensions: 141⁄8 in. dia. x 71⁄4 in. H
Vegetable Strainer, 13-1/2 quart, 14-1/8" diameter, 7-1/4" H, dual handles, stainless steel
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 11927-36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|