The Paderno 11119-28 Grand Gourmet stock pot has a polished shine. It is made of stainless steel to reduce the amount of scratches and dings, and the nickel helps it resist corrosion. Its tall edges are reinforced at the top for high-volume use, and for comfortable lifting, a rounded handle is on each end. A concave base flattens when it heats up. An aluminum plate in the base quickly heats up, while the stainless steel around the core retains heat. This stock pot can be used on induction ranges.
- Stainless steel construction is 10 percent nickel and 18 percent chromium
- Safe for induction cooktops
- Satin polish interior and exterior
- Edges have mirror finish
- Thick upper sides
- Perforated design simplifies draining liquids
- Concave bottom straightens as it heats
- Aluminum plate in bottom warms up quickly
- Handles on both sides for lifting
- Dishwasher safe
- Overall dimensions: 11 in. dia. x 65⁄8 in. H
- Part of the Grand Gourmet line
- NSF certified
To learn more in-depth about cookware, read the cookware buyers' guide.
Grand Gourmet Steamer, 11" dia. x 6-5/8" H, stainless steel sandwiched around aluminum plate, perforated, without lid, induction ready, dual welded handles, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 11119-28 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet