The Paderno 11117-36 Grand Gourmet frying pan has a satin polish finish and mirror edges. It’s stainless steel construction is sturdy and reduces the chances of scratches and dings. Nonstick layers on the cooking surface keep food from getting stuck to simplify cleaning. With an aluminum layer inside the base, the pan gets hot quickly, and the design of the bottom helps keep heat from escaping to the air, since it becomes flat with heat exposure. This helps get the most out of traditional stoves. Sides of the pan are curved for flipping and mixing food, and the thick rim resists bending.
- Sturdy stainless steel construction
- Compatible with induction cooktops
- Satin finish with mirror trim
- Thick rim reduces risk of bending
- Pan is coated with nonstick, PFOA-free material
- Base has an aluminum core sandwiched between stainless steel
- Heat transforms the bottom into a flat surface
- Rivets secure the handle in place
- Dishwasher safe
- Overall dimensions: 141⁄8 in. dia. x 23⁄8 in. H
- Part of the Grand Gourmet line
- NSF certified
If you're not sure what kind of frying pan would be best, check out this resource article about cookware materials.
Grand Gourmet Frying Pan, 14-1/8" dia. x 2-3/8" h, stainless steel, non-stick, induction ready, multi-layers PFOA-free coating, with riveted handle, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 11117-36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Induction Ready|