The Paderno 11114-36 frying pan is ideal for flambéing and searing meats, vegetables, and starches. Since chefs tend to scoot the pan back and forth over heat, the handle is riveted on. Heat is retained and distributed evenly and quickly with the sandwich design bottom that has an aluminum core between two layers of stainless steel. Resisting stains and scratches, the rest of the unit is stainless steel, while its upper edges are reinforced and thick to resist warping.
- Constructed of 18/10 stainless steel to withstand frequent use and resist stains
- Mirror finish edges and satin polish exterior and interior
- Great for searing and flambéing
- Thick edges are reinforced for durability
- Strong, riveted handle has a loop at the end for storage
- Thermo-radiant and concave bottom
- Sandwich design has an aluminum core between stainless steel for heat distribution
- Can be used for induction cooktops
- Dishwasher safe
- Overall dimensions: 141⁄8 in. dia. x 23⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
Find out more from our buyers' guide to cookware.
Frying Pan, 14-1/8" diameter x 2-3/8" H, stainless steel & aluminum, induction ready, hollow loop handle, Grand Gourmet, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 11114-36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Induction Ready|