The Paderno 11112-24 sauté pan holds 27⁄8 quarts of food. Both the exterior and interior have a satin polish finish with mirror edges, while upper edges are double thickness and reinforced to resist warping. Constructed of stainless steel, this pan is heavy duty, while an aluminum plate sandwiched between stainless steel ensures even heat conductivity. Its thermo-radiant bottom is concave and can also be used for induction.
- 27⁄8-qt. capacity
- Resists corrosion and stains since it is constructed of 18/10 stainless steel
- Satin polish exterior and interior with mirror finish edges
- Double thickness upper edges are reinforced to resist bending
- Welded handle eases gripping
- Thermo-radiant bottom has a sandwich design with stainless steel wrapped around aluminum for ideal heat conduction
- Bottom straightens out when heated up
- Dishwasher safe
- Overall dimensions: 91⁄2 in. dia. x 3 in. H
- NSF certified
Find in-depth information on materials in the explainer article on cookware.
Grand Gourmet Sauté Pan, 2-7/8 qt., 9-1/2" diameter x 3" H, stainless steel, splayed, induction ready, welded handle, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 11112-24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Type||Fry & Saute Pans|