The Paderno 11112-16 sauté pan has a 1-quart capacity, and the sturdy stainless steel retains its shape. It has a satin polish on the exterior and interior, while the edges come with a mirror finish. A sturdy handle stays cool to the touch, so employees can lift and transport the pan. With its sandwich thermo-radiant bottom, an aluminum plate is wrapped in stainless steel for even heat distribution and retention, enabling the dish to be used for induction cooking.
- 1-qt. capacity
- Constructed of durable 18/10 stainless steel for durability
- Outer and inner satin polish
- Edges have mirror finish
- Double thick upper edges are reinforced for strength
- Ergonomic handle for gripping and lifting
- Thermo-radiant bottom has an aluminum interior plate that evenly distributes heat
- Stainless steel around the aluminum retains heat
- Concave bottom flattens when heated
- Can be used for induction ranges
- Dishwasher safe
- Overall dimensions: 61⁄4 in. dia. x 23⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
Find out more about the different materials available in the explainer on cookware.
Grand Gourmet Sauté Pan, 1 qt., 6-1/4" diameter x 2-3/8" H, stainless steel, splayed, induction ready, welded handle, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 11112-16 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet