The Paderno 11109-40 Grand Gourmet braising pot is compatible with any stove type, including induction. It has a tri-metal, thermo-radiant bottom that flattens when exposed to heat and concaves when cold; this design includes an aluminum core surrounded by stainless steel for ideal heat conductivity. The stainless steel construction has a polished interior and exterior with a mirror finish around the edges. Ideal for poaching eggs and braising meat, the low and wide design enables quick steam dispersion. Stainless steel handles on the sides are tubular and hollow. A lid is not included with the braising pot.
- 205⁄8-qt. capacity
- Part of the Grand Gourmet series
- Durable stainless steel construction withstands heavy use
- Interior and exterior have a satin polish with a mirror finish around the edges
- Low and wide design enables quick dispersion of steam
- Stainless steel handles are hollow and tubular
- Thermo-radiant bottom concaves when cold and flattens when hot
- Bottom has an aluminum plate surrounded by stainless steel for heat conductivity
- Compatible with induction ranges
- Lid is sold separately
- Overall dimensions: 153⁄4 in. dia. x 61⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
Check out this cookware material guide to learn more about the features of cookware materials.
Rondeau Pot, 20-5/8 qt., 15-3/4" dia. x 6-1/8" H, stainless steel with aluminum & stainless steel bottom, without lid, induction ready, welded handles, Grand Gourmet, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 11109-40 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Induction Ready|