The Paderno 11109-20 Grand Gourmet braising pot has a wide and low design that enables quick dispersion of steam for poaching. It is constructed of stainless steel with a satin polish on the interior and exterior and a mirror finish along the edges. The stainless steel handles are tubular and hollow, so they remain cool to the touch for safe handling. It can be used on any type of range, including induction cooktops. Constructed of layers of stainless steel and aluminum, the tri-metal bottom will flatten when hot and become concave when cold.
- Part of the Grand Gourmet series
- 25⁄8-qt. capacity
- Made of stainless steel to resist stains, dents, and scratches
- Wide, low design disperses steam for poaching
- Satin polish on the inside and outside with mirror-finish edges
- Stainless steel handles are tubular and hollow to remain cool to the touch
- Tri-metal, thermo-radiant bottom concaves when cold and flattens when hot for heat distribution
- Ideal for use on induction cooktops
- Lid is sold separately
- Overall dimensions: 77⁄8 in. dia. x 33⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
To find more information on the materials used in cookware, check out this cookware materials buyers' guide.
Rondeau Pot, 2-5/8 qt., 7-7/8" dia. x 3-3/8" H, stainless steel with aluminum & stainless steel bottom, without lid, induction ready, welded handles, Grand Gourmet, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 11109-20 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Induction Ready|