The Paderno 11107-36 Grand Gourmet sauce pot is made of 18/10 stainless steel, which is more expensive and sturdier than other options. The large amount of nickel in this stainless steel protects it from rusting when it cooks tomato and salty stews. Its interior stays hot and does not transfer taste between dishes. An encased aluminum layer in the bottom helps even out any hot spots when cooking. This sauce pot’s shined exterior, interior, and mirror trim provide an elegant appearance. It has a 231⁄4-quart capacity, and both sides have a loop handle to support lifting.
- Part of the Grand Gourmet line
- 231⁄4-qt. capacity
- Stainless steel construction minimizes scrapes and dents
- Satin finish enhances its appearance
- Reinforced upper edges have a mirror finish
- Tri-layer bottom reaps the benefits of both aluminum and stainless steel
- Magnetic for inductive heating methods
- Dishwasher safe
- Heat turns the curved bottom into a flat surface
- Comfortable loop handles for grabbing with two hands
- Lid sold separately
- Pot dimensions: 141⁄8 in. dia. x 81⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
You can learn more about how various materials impact cooking with this cookware resource article.
Sauce Pot, 23-1/4 qt., 14-1/8" dia. x 8-1/2" H, stainless steel, without lid, induction compatible, welded handle, Grand Gourmet, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 11107-36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Induction Ready|