The Paderno 11106-36 Grand Gourmet saucepan can hold 231⁄4 quarts of liquid and has an interior aluminum layer to help the bottom avoid forming hot spots. Its stainless steel exterior layers heat slowly but stay hot longer than other metals. The base is raised so that when it expands outward it sits flush against the cooktop and gets maximum heat exposure for fast cooking. This saucepan is warp and rust resistant and can warm acidic sauces because it is 18/10 series stainless steel. It is compatible with induction cooktops.
- Part of the Grand Gourmet line
- 231⁄4-qt. capacity
- Stainless steel construction has an elegant finish and mirror edges
- Strong rim prevents bending
- Magnetic for induction cooking
- Aluminum layer helps eliminate hot spots in the base
- Concave bottom flattens when on a hot surface
- Loop handle enables the pan to be hung for drying
- Curved handle for a firm grip
- Dishwasher safe
- Lid sold separately
- Pan dimensions: 141⁄8 in. dia. x 81⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Don't know the difference between a stainless steel and cast iron saucepan? You can take a closer look with our explainer article on cookware.
Sauce Pan, 23-1/4 qt., 14-1/8" diameter x 8-1/2" H, stainless steel, without lid, loop handle, induction compatible, Grand Gourmet, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 11106-36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Induction Ready|