The Paderno 11106-24 Grand Gourmet saucepan is both elegant and durable since its stainless steel construction has a shiny finish and prevents stains and dents. This stainless steel is 10 percent nickel and can be used to cook tomato pastes and acidic sauces. Its layered bottom has heavy-duty stainless steel on the outside and aluminum on the inside for even heat distribution, and its hollow handle stays cool and does not add much weight. Its bottom typically scoops inward, but when hot, it expands and rests flat against the stovetop. This unit is induction compatible and has a 67⁄8-quart capacity.
- Part of the Grand Gourmet series
- 67⁄8-qt. capacity
- Stainless steel is 18 percent chromium and 10 percent nickel for rust prevention
- Polished surfaces
- Elegant mirror finish on the edges
- Reinforced rim
- Triple-layered bottom
- Concave bottom flattens when heated for efficient cooking
- Magnetic for induction cooking
- Handle is rounded for a comfortable grip
- Dishwasher safe
- Lid sold separately
- Pot dimensions: 91⁄2 in. dia. x 6 in. H
- NSF certified
Materials make a lot of difference with cookware. You can learn more about the various options in our cookware explainer article.
Sauce Pan, 6-7/8 qt., 9-1/2" diameter x 6" H, stainless steel, without lid, induction compatible, welded handle, Grand Gourmet, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 11106-24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Induction Ready|