The Paderno 11105-40 Grand Gourmet stock pot is constructed of durable stainless steel with a satin polish and a mirror finish along the edges. It can be safely transported, as the handles are hollow to remain cool. The tri-metal bottom is constructed of aluminum and stainless steel. It concaves when cold and flattens when hot for effective heat distribution. This stock pot can be heated on gas, glass ceramic, electric, and induction stoves and has a 421⁄4-quart capacity.
- Grand Gourmet series
- 421⁄4-qt. capacity
- Stainless steel construction
- Satin polish on inside and outside with mirror finish along the edges
- Hollow, stainless steel handles remain cool to the touch
- Tri-metal, thermo-radiant bottom concaves when cold and flattens when hot
- Equal height and diameter limits evaporation
- Can be used on any type of stove
- Overall dimensions: 153⁄4 in. dia. x 121⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Want to learn more about cookware materials? Check out this cookware material buyers' guide.
Stockpot, 42-1/4 quart, 15-3/4" diameter x 12-1/2" H, stainless steel, low, without lid, Grand Gourmet, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 11105-40 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet