The Paderno 11105-32 Grand Gourmet stock pot has a stainless steel construction with an inner and outer satin polish and a mirror finish along the edges. The stainless steel handles are tubular and hollow to stay cool, enabling the stock pot to be handled safely. The bottom is thermo-radiant, so it concaves when cold and flattens when hot for equal heat distribution. This stock pot has a 231⁄4-quart capacity and equal lengths of height and diameter for effective simmering of soups. It can be used on any type of stove top.
- Grand Gourmet series
- 231⁄4-qt. capacity
- Stainless steel construction
- Hollow, tubular stainless steel handles remain cool
- Satin polish with mirror finish along edges
- Equal diameter and height reduces evaporation
- Thermo-radiant bottom is flat when hot and concave when cold
- Ideal for use on any type of stove
- Lid sold separately
- Overall dimensions: 121⁄2 in. dia. x 101⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
Check out our cookware materials buyers' guide to learn more about the differences between cookware materials.
Stockpot, 23-1/4" quart, 12-1/2" diameter x 10-1/4" H, stainless steel, low, without lid, Grand Gourmet, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 11105-32 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet