The Paderno 11105-28 Grand Gourmet stock pot has a 15-quart capacity and equal lengths of height and diameter to reduce evaporation, which is ideal for simmering soups and stocks. The stock pot is constructed of stainless steel and has tubular, hollow handles that stay cool to the touch. The thermo-radiant bottom features stainless steel sides with an aluminum center. This stock pot's bottom provides accurate heat distribution by flattening when heated and concaving when cold. It can be used on induction stoves and does not come with a lid.
- Grand Gourmet series
- 151⁄4-qt. capacity
- Constructed of stainless steel
- Ergonomic, tubular handles are hollow to cool quickly
- Interior and exterior have a satin polish with a mirror finish around edges
- Equal height and diameter minimizes evaporation
- Aluminum and stainless steel thermo-radiant bottom
- Bottom is flat when hot and concave when cold
- Lid sold separately
- Can be used on any stove type
- Overall dimensions: 11 in. dia. x 9 in. H
- NSF certified
To learn more about cookware materials, check out this cookware materials resource.
Stockpot, 15-1/4 quart, 11" diameter x 9" H, low, stainless steel, without lid, Grand Gourmet, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 11105-28 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet