The Paderno 11105-20 Grand Gourmet stock pot is constructed of stainless steel with an inner and outer satin polish and a mirror finish along the edges. It has tubular, stainless steel handles that are hollow to stay cool to the touch. The bottom has an aluminum center and stainless steel sides that curve inwards when cold and flatten when hot for adequate heating. This stock pot can be heated on any stove type, including induction stoves. A lid is not included with the stock pot and must be purchased separately.
- Grand Gourmet series
- 51⁄4-qt. capacity
- Constructed of stainless steel
- Tubular, stainless steel handles are hollow to prevent burns
- Outer and inner has satin polish with a mirror finish around edges
- Bottom has an aluminum center sandwiched between stainless steel
- Bottom turns flat when hot and concave when cold for even heat distribution
- Can be used on any stove type
- Lid sold separately
- Overall dimensions: 77⁄8 in. dia. x 65⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
If you would like to know more about the materials that cookware can be made from, check out this cookware materials resource.
Stockpot, 5-1/4 quart, 7-7/8" diameter x 6-5/8" H, low, stainless steel, without lid, Grand Gourmet, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 11105-20 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet