The World Cuisine 11014-40 frying pan is made of stainless steel, which is strong and quick cleaning but heats more slowly and less evenly than aluminum. Its ergonomically shaped handle is also made of stainless steel. Since this handle is hollow, it does not conduct heat and remains cool to the touch. This pan can be used on gas, electric, glass ceramic, and induction stoves.
- 18/10 stainless steel is durable and can be cleaned up quickly
- Interior and exterior have a satin finish
- Stainless steel, ergonomically designed handle is hollow to stay cool to the touch
- Compatible with gas, electric, glass ceramic, and induction equipment
- Overall dimensions: 153⁄4 in. dia. x 23⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
Our article on cookware provides in-depth information on stainless steel pans.
Series 1000 Frying Pan, 15-3/4" dia. x 2-3/8" H, without lid, induction ready, single welded handle, stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 11014-40 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Induction Ready|
|Specialty Options||No Interior Rivets|