Measuring 141⁄8 inches diameter by 51⁄8 inches tall, the World Cuisine 11009-36 braising pot quickly dispenses steam for poaching and searing ingredients. It can hold 133⁄4 quarts and has an aluminum plate that heats up evenly. Stainless steel around the aluminum plate ensures compatibility with induction equipment. The handles are welded on the pot for strength.
- 133⁄4-qt. capacity
- Wide and low design quickly disperses steam for poaching, braising, and searing
- Aluminum plate heats up quickly and evenly but does not retain heat long
- Plate is surrounded by stainless steel for compatibility with induction
- Welded stainless steel handles withstand high-volume applications
- Lid is sold separately
- Overall dimensions: 141⁄8 in. dia. x 51⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
More information on cookware materials' features and benefits is available in this resource guide on cookware materials.
Rondeau Pot, 13-3/4 qt., stainless steel sandwiched around aluminum plate, without lid, induction ready, welded hollow handles, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 11009-36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Induction Ready|