Short with straight sides, the World Cuisine 11008-36 sauté pan is perfect for quickly and lightly frying products. Its depth keeps food contained as users flip and shake the items. Constructed of aluminum, the bottom plate provides quick and even heat distribution and is surrounded by induction-compatible stainless steel. Rounded for comfort, the welded handle keeps cool as the pan heats up.
- 133⁄4-qt. capacity
- Short with straight sides for quickly frying products
- Depth is made to hold contents inside the pan when users flip and shake them
- Aluminum plate quickly and uniformly heats up
- Stainless steel surrounds the plate to enable use with induction equipment
- Welded handle is rounded and stays cool to the touch for comfort
- Lid is sold separately
- Overall dimensions: 141⁄8 in. dia. x 51⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
Find more about cookware materials and their different benefits in this buyers' guide for cookware materials.
Saute Pan, 13-3/4 quart, no lid, stainless steel sandwiched around aluminum plate, rounded welded handle, induction ready, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 11008-36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Type||Fry & Saute Pans|