The World Cuisine 11008-28 sauté pan is short with straight sides that are perfect for lightly and quickly frying products. Since this pan is deep, users can shake and flip the contents without them falling out. It has a 61⁄8-quart capacity. An aluminum plate in the bottom quickly conducts heat and ensures it distributes uniformly across the surface. Stainless steel around the bottom plate provides compatibility with induction cooktops.
- 61⁄8-qt. capacity
- Short with straight sides for quickly and lightly frying product
- Depth is designed to keep contents in pan as they are flipped and shaken
- Aluminum plate in the bottom rapidly and evenly heats
- Stainless steel surrounds the plate to ensure compatibility with induction
- Welded handle is ergonomically designed and stays cool to the touch
- Lid is sold separately
- Overall dimensions: 11 in. dia. x 33⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
This explainer on cookware materials provides the features and benefits of different cookware materials.
Saute Pan, 6-1/8 quart, no lid, stainless steel sandwiched around aluminum plate, rounded welded handle, induction ready, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 11008-28 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Type||Fry & Saute Pans|