The World Cuisine 11007-50 sauce pot has a 611⁄4-quart capacity and can be used for a variety of applications. The plate in the bottom is aluminum, so it quickly and evenly heats up. Stainless steel surrounds the plate, enabling it to be used with induction equipment. Welded to the sides, the handles are strong and provide a comfortable grip.
- 611⁄4-qt. capacity
- Ideal for blanching or reheating stews, sauces, and other liquids
- Aluminum plate in the bottom quickly heats up but does not retain heat for long periods
- Plate has stainless steel around it for induction compatibility
- Handles are welded to increase strength
- Lid is sold separately
- Overall dimensions: 195⁄8 in. dia. x 117⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
For more information on cookware materials, take a look at our guide on cookware materials.
Sauce Pot, 61-1/4 qt., stainless steel sandwiched around aluminum plate, without lid, induction ready, welded handles, Grand Gourmet, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 11007-50 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Induction Ready|