An aluminum plate in this World Cuisine 11007-45 sauce pot quickly and evenly heats the bottom of the vessel. The plate is wrapped in stainless steel, which simplifies cleaning and ensures compatibility with induction equipment. This pot has a 451⁄4-quart capacity and is made to reheat sauces and stews or blanch fruits and vegetables. Users can easily carry the pot since it has welded handles.
- 451⁄4-qt. capacity
- Designed for blanching and reheating products
- Aluminum plate quickly and uniformly heats up
- Plate is surrounded by stainless steel for compatibility with induction
- Welded handles are sturdy for heavy use
- Lid is sold separately
- Overall dimensions: 173⁄4 in. dia. x 105⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
Our cookware material article has additional information on stainless steel pot features.
Sauce Pot, 45-1/4 qt., stainless steel sandwiched around aluminum plate, without lid, induction ready, welded handles, Grand Gourmet, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 11007-45 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Induction Ready|