The World Cuisine 11007-28 sauce pot has an aluminum plate in the core; this material quickly heats up and provides uniform heat distribution across the bottom. Stainless steel surrounds the plate, which enables its compatibility with induction cooktops. Measuring 11 inches diameter by 61⁄4 inches tall, this pot is perfect for reheating sauces, stews, and other liquids or for blanching fruits and vegetables.
- 101⁄4-qt. capacity
- Made for blanching produce and reheating stews, sauces, and liquids
- Aluminum plate quickly heats up and provides even heat distribution
- Stainless steel is wrapped around the aluminum, providing compatibility with induction cooktops
- Carrying handles are welded to the sides for strength
- Lid is sold separately
- Overall dimensions: 11 in. dia. x 61⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
If you want to learn more about cookware, check out this guide to choosing cookware materials.
Sauce Pot, 10-1/4 qt., stainless steel sandwiched around aluminum plate, without lid, induction ready, welded handles, Grand Gourmet, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 11007-28 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Induction Ready|