Perfect for large batch cooking and simmering, the World Cuisine 11001-50 stock pot has a 1031⁄2-quart capacity. The vessel's diameter is the same as its height, meaning it will limit evaporation when cooking soups. Made of aluminum, the plate in the bottom conducts heat quickly and provides even distribution. Stainless steel is wrapped around the plate, making the pot compatible with induction cooktops.
- 1031⁄2-qt. capacity
- Designed to simmer and cook soups
- Aluminum plate inside the bottom conducts heat quickly with even distribution
- Stainless steel is wrapped around the plate to ensure compatibility with induction
- Dual welded handles for carrying
- Overall dimensions: 195⁄8 in. dia. x 195⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
Check out our guide to cookware materials if you're interested in learning more about stainless steel pots.
Stock Pot, 103-1/2 quart, 19-5/8" diameter x 19-5/8" L, stainless steel sandwiched around aluminum plate, without lid, induction ready, dual welded handles, Grand Gourmet, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 11001-50 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Induction Ready|