The San Jamar THDLOV Escali dial oven thermometer can be set on or hung from a rack to monitor temperatures in an oven, heat and hold unit, or other cooking piece. It registers temperatures from 40 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit or 10 to 260 degrees Celsius. The dial face is marked with HACCP temperature guidelines that help safe heat holding or cool down. The San Jamar THDLOV Escali dial oven thermometer is constructed of stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance.
- Use to monitor temperatures in cooking equipment
- Can stand or hang from a rack
- Constructed of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- Dial is easy to read
- HACCP guidelines on the face indicate food-safe temperatures for holding and cooling
- Measures temperatures ranging from 40-500 degrees F/10-260 degrees C
- Overall Dimensions: 2.5 in. W x 1.5 in. D x 3 in. H
- NSF certified
Oven Thermometer, 2-3/8" dial diameter, 40° to 500°F / 10° to 260°C, baking and roasting indicators, HACCP cooling & cold storage reminder on dial, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
San Jamar THDLOV SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet