The San Jamar THDLF2 dial pocket thermometers come two in a pack. Each thermometer can measure temperatures from 0 to 220 degrees Fahrenheit; they only display temperatures in Fahrenheit. The dial lens resists shattering to prevent injury and the probe of the San Jamar THDLF2 dial pocket thermometer can be protected by a sheath when it isn't in use. Since the probe measures an internal temperature, it provides a more accurate indication of how cooking is going. The thermometers can safely be cleaned in a dishwasher.
- Includes 2 thermometers
- Measure temperatures from 0-220 degrees F
- Temperature is only displayed in Fahrenheit
- Shatter-resistant dial lenses prevent injury
- Probes can be protected by the included sheaths when not in use
- Dishmachine safe
- Overall Dimensions: 1 in. dia. x 5 in. L
- NSF certified
Escali Instant Read Pocket Thermometer, 1" dial diameter, 5" probe, temperature range 0° to 220°F, shatterproof magnified lens, antimicrobial protective sheath with pocket clip, dishwasher safe, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
San Jamar THDLF2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet