The San Jamar THDLCDF Escali candy thermometer is designed to withstand high heat without breaking, so it can be used to measure sugar as it cooks and hot cooking oil in fryers. A clip on the thermometer enables the user to affix it to the rim of a pot, so it can be used to monitor temperature changes without the user having to hold it over hot items. The heat-resistant handle provides user a comfortable grip.
The thermometer comes with a sheath that protects it from damage when it is not in use. That cover is also printed with a chart showing cooking temperatures for different types of candy and a variety of fried foods. The San Jamar THDLCDF Escali deep fryer thermometer has a temperature range of 100 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and 40 to 200 degrees Celsius. The thermometer can safely be cleaned in commercial dishwashers.
- Can be used to measure hot sugar and cooking oil
- Stainless steel clip can be used to affix thermometer to the rim of a pot for temperature monitoring
- Temperature range of 100-450 degrees F and 40-200 degrees C
- Protective sheath printed with a temperature chart for quick reference
- Heat-resistant handle provides a comfortable grip
- Dishwasher safe
- Overall Dimensions: 8.5 in. L x 1.5 in. W x in. 0.88 dia.
Candy/Deep Fryer Thermometer, 8-1/2" x 7/8" x 1-1/2", temperature range 100° to 450° / 40° to 200°, confectionery & deep fry temperature guide, stainless steel vessel clip with heat resistant handle, protective storage sheath, dishwasher safe
San Jamar THDLCDF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet