The San Jamar THDGP Escali digital thermometer has a 40-inch, oven-safe cord that allows for the probe to stay in food as it is being cooked. The stainless steel probe is 7 inches long, so it allows for precise measurement of internal temperatures of even thick roasts and deep pots of food. The display has a magnet on its back that enables it to be affixed to metal equipment and a kickstand that allows for it to be rested on a table or counter. The San Jamar THDGP Escali digital thermometer can measure temperatures from 32 to 392 degrees Fahrenheit and 0 to 200 degrees Celsius. It can be programmed to sound an alarm when a set temperature is reached, with a dual display that shows that mark beside the current temperature.
- 40-in., oven-safe cord allows temperatures to be safely measured during cooking
- 7-in. stainless steel probe provides accurate internal readings for even thick and deep products
- 32-392-degree F and 0-200-degree C temperature range
- Can be programmed to sound an alarm when food reaches a specified temperature
- Dual display shows set and current temperatures
- Three-button interface makes operation simple
- Can be mounted magnetically or set on surfaces with its kickstand
- Overall Dimensions: 2.75 in. W x 0.5 in. D x 2.25 in. H
Digital Probe Thermometer, 7" stainless steel probe, temperature range 32° to 392°F / 0° to 200°C, 2-1/4" x 3-1/8" x 1/2" display, 40" oven safe cord, magnetically mount or kickstand included, temperature alert alarm
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
San Jamar THDGP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet