The San Jamar THDGBK Escali digital thermometer measures food temperatures from -49 to 392 degrees Fahrenheit, and its clear digital display shows temperatures in Fahrenheit or Celsius. The probe is made of tough stainless steel and measures 4.75 inches in length, while the handle is smooth to offer a comfortable grip. Its pocket clip and sheath enable the San Jamar THDGBK Escali digital thermometer to be kept in pockets for easy access.
- Measures temperatures from -49 to 392 degrees F
- Measures the temperature in both Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Clear digital display
- 4.75-in. stainless steel probe
- Smooth handle is comfortable to grip
- Sheath and pocket clip provide a sanitary way to store the thermometer
- NSF certified
Visit our thermometers buyers' guide for more information on kitchen thermometers.
Gourmet Digital Thermometer, 4-3/4" stainless steel step down probe, temperature range -49° to 392°F / -45° to 200°C, stainless steel sheath and pocket clip, target cooking temperatures, black, NSF
San Jamar THDGBK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet