The San Jamar THDGA Escali digital thermometer can fit in a cook's pocket, so it is readily available while prepping and cooking. It can measure temperatures ranging from -49 to 392 degrees Fahrenheit and -45 to 200 degrees Celsius. A recall function lets users pull up the last minimum and maximum temperature, making it easy to keep up with the prep process. The temperature is displayed on an easy-to-read, back-lit display.
The San Jamar THDGA Escali digital thermometer is water resistant, but should not be cleaned in the dishwasher. It comes with a sheath that protects the probe from damage when it is not in use, and can be used as a handle by affixing it to the opposite side of the thermometer.
- Temperature reading range: -49 to 392 degrees F or -45 to 200 degrees C
- Minimum and maximum temperature recall can be used for record keeping
- Back-lit digital display is easy to read
- Water-resistant construction
- Compact body fits in pockets for quick access
- Sheath protects the probe from damage and acts as a handle
- Wrist strap
- Overall dimensions: 6.5 in. L x 1.5 in. W x 0.5 in. H
Advanced Digital Thermometer, 2-7/8" probe, temperature range -49° to 392°F / -45° to 200°C, display hold, water resistant IPx4, protective sheath with target cooking temperatures, minimum and maximum temperature recall
San Jamar THDGA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|