The San Jamar THDGA Escali digital thermometer can be slipped into a pocket to keep it readily accessible throughout prep. It can measure temperatures ranging from -49 to 392 degrees Fahrenheit and -45 to 200 degrees Celsius, with an option for the scale used. A recall function allows you to pull up the last minimum and maximum temperature, so the thermometer can be used to make record keeping easier. The thermometer's 2.88-inch metal probe enables the user to get accurate readings of internal temperatures of foods being prepared.
The San Jamar THDGA Escali digital thermometer is water resistant, but is not designed for use in dishwashers. It comes with a sheath that protects the probe from damage when it is not in use, and can be used as a handle by affixing it to the opposite side of the thermometer. The unit has a back-lit digital display that shows large, easy-to-read numerals.
- Temperature range of -49-392 degrees F and -45-200 degrees C
- Minimum and maximum temperature recall can be used for record keeping
- Back-lit digital display shows large numerals
- Water resistant design
- Compact body fits in a pocket for quick access
- Sheath protects probe from damage and doubles as a handle
- Overall Dimensions: 6.5 in. L x 1.5 in. W x 0.5 in. H
Advanced Digital Thermometer, 2-7/8" probe, temperature range -49° to 392°F / -45° to 200°C, display hold, water resistant IPx4, protective sheath with target cooking temperatures, minimum and maximum temperature recall
San Jamar THDGA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet