The San Jamar TC152012GV Tuff-Cut® cutting board is designed to resist temperatures as high as 350 degrees Fahrenheit, making it perfect for cutting prepared meats. Serrated knives will not be damaged from being used on the board. Juices from foods are collected by the grooves around the edges for simple cleanup. To provide a natural look, this cutting board has an appearance similar to wood.
- Heat-resistant material is safe as hot as 350 degrees F
- Board construction prevents damaging serrated knives
- Natural look
- Grooved design collects fluids from food to prevent messes
- Part of the Tuff-Cut series
- Dishmachine safe
- Overall dimensions: 20 in. W x 15 in. D x 1⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Find more about materials and their advantages in the buying guide for cutting boards.
Tuff-Cut® Cutting Board, 15" x 20" x 1/2", grooved, resin, NSF
San Jamar TC152012GV SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|