The San Jamar SFC1200CL Saf-Check® system combines a chlorine measurer and thermometer into one tool so staff can perform frequent sanitizer and temperature checks. The chlorine measurer dispenses test strips with the turn of a thumbwheel. It provides a reading between 0 and 220 degrees Fahrenheit, and its integrated calibrator tool ensures the reading is accurate.
With the straightforward Smart Scale™ guide, staff members can know if the sanitizer is at a safe level or needs to be changed. A 15-foot test strip roll is included in a plastic compartment that protects it from chemicals and splashing. With a built-in pocket clip and detachable carabiner, staff can store the the San Jamar SFC1200CL Saf-Check system and keep it within reach.
- Operates by turning the thumbwheel to dispense test strips
- Compartment protects the roll from chemicals and liquids
- Includes (1) 15-ft. roll of chlorine test strips
- Results on the test strips are interpreted with the Smart Scale guide
- Replacement test strips are available
- Thermometer provides a reading from 0-220 degrees F
- Thermometer calibrator is integrated into the unit to ensure a proper temperature reading
- Front and back of the calibrator provide 2 size options to accommodate various stems
- Stays within reach with a built-in pocket clip
- Detachable carabiner secures to belt loops and hooks
- NSF certified
Saf-Check Chlorine Measurer, w/thermometer, integrated bimetallic thermometer calibration tool, Innovative Smart Scale, refillable roll cartridge, integrated pocket clip and detachable carabiner.
San Jamar SFC1200CL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Cleaning & Janitorial|