The San Jamar SCMDL50 Escali mechanical dial scale has a capacity of 50 pounds, with measurement markings down to 1⁄4 of an ounce. Its analog design does not require electricity and makes operation simple. The scale has a tare feature that enables the user to compensate for the weight of a container or weight multiple ingredients for a single recipe together. The San Jamar SCMDL50 Escali mechanical dial scale is made of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance. The removable access panel makes the scale easy to service. The non-slip feet keep the scale steady, while the pre-drilled mounting base allows for permanent installation on countertops.
- 50-lb. capacity
- Measures in 1⁄4-oz. increments
- Analog design requires no batteries or electricity
- Tare feature can be used to compensate for the weight of a container or allow for measuring multiple items for a recipe togther
- Stainless steel construction is durable and easy to clean
- Removable access panel allows for simple service
- Pre-drilled countertop mounting base can be used for permanent installation
- Non-slip feet keep scale steady
- Dial cover is shatterproof
- Water resistant to prevent damage
- Overall Dimensions: 6.5 in. W x 6.75 in. D x 8.5 in. H
- NSF certified
Mechanical Dial Scale, 50 lb x 4 oz, 6" x 4-5/8" platform, shatterproof dial cover, tare function with rotating dial, water resistant, stainless steel, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
San Jamar SCMDL50 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet