Model MK0902 - Fabric Bandage Strips Small Fingertip Fabric Bandages
Mani-Kare Bandages have been specifically designed for dressing minor wounds that can contaminate foods during preparation. Mani-Kare Bandages are bright blue in color for easy detection in food if inadvertently dropped and for proper monitoring of wound dressing (even under gloves) by restaurant management.
- Bandages are made from hospital quality, flexible cloth.
- Handy storage box makes bandages easy to find and keeps them clean.
- Available in 5 different sizes.
- Mani-Kare Value Pack includes a variety of all bandages.
- 1.75"h x 2"w
- 6 boxes of 40 (240 bandages) = 1pack
- Case Pack is 2 packs
Mani-Kare® Bandages, 2" x 1-3/4", small fingertip, flexible cloth, blue (6 boxes of 40 per pack)
San Jamar MK0902 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet