The San Jamar KP97RD Kleen-Pail® holds up to 3 quarts of sanitizer solution. The graduated markers make it easy to achieve the perfect ration of sanitizing solution. Since the bucket has “Sanitizer” written on it in English, Spanish, and French, can be easily identified with less confusion. If the white paint wears off, the words are still legible, because the lettering has an embossed, raised design. The San Jamar KP97RD Kleen-Pail has an ergonomic handle to make it easy to carry, and its bail design prevents breaking. The bright red color can be used for color-coding different applications.
- 3-qt. capacity
- Graduated markers on the interior display the proper ratio for sanitizer dilution
- Reads “Sanitizer” in English and Spanish on the front panel and English and French on the back panel
- Red color can be used to color-code specific applications
- Easily identify the bucket when the white paint wears off since there is embossed, raised lettering
- Handle has an ergonomic design to make it easy to carry
- Bail design adds durability to the handle to prevent breaking
Kleen Pail; reduces risk for serious cross-contamination; made of durable impact resistant plastic; helps focus attention on good sanitary practices; 3 qt capacity; red in color for sanitizing
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
San Jamar KP97RD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Mop Buckets & Utility Pails|