The Chef Revival J015-M cuisinier jacket is constructed of a Chef-tex® poly/cotton blend for durability and stain resistance. More sturdiness is added with the double stitching, preventing the seams from weakening and coming undone. Long sleeves protect arms from heat and grease splashes, as well as keep them clean when prepping ingredients. A drop shoulder and yoke provide full mobility in the arms and shoulders.
The white color of the Chef Revival J015-M cuisinier jacket fits into a variety of themes, provides a clean look, and hides light stains like flour. Its traditional collar maintains a classic look. Necessary tools are held in the sleeve pocket. With 12 cloth buttons, the front of the jacket is double breasted so it can be reversed to hide staining. This jacket is a size medium, measuring 40 to 42 inches in the chest.
- Size medium has a 40-42 in. chest measurement
- Arms are protected with long sleeves
- Chef-tex material is heavy duty and will not easily fray
- Traditional collar creates a classic look
- Stains on the front of the jacket can be hidden thanks to the reversible double-breasted design
- Flexibility in the arms and shoulders are provided by the drop shoulder and yoke
- 12 cloth-covered buttons secure the jacket in place
- Durability is added with double stitching
- Pocket on the sleeve holds necessary utensils
Cuisinier Jacket, mandarin collar, back yoke, drop shoulder, thermometer/ pen pocket, 12 cloth covered buttons, hand wash or dry clean. QC2000 poly-cotton, white, medium.
Chef Revival J015-M SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Type||Chef Coats & Shirts|