The Chef Revival J015-L Cuisinier jacket’s white color works with any design scheme and provides a clean, professional appearance. The traditional collar design adds a classic look and the sleeve pocket provides a place for keeping essential tools. The double shoulder and yoke provide flexibility demanded for work in a commercial kitchen. The 12 cloth buttons that close the jacket provide a sleek, professional look. The double-breasted design enables the wearer to reverse the front of the jacket to hide spills.
The Chef-Tex® material the jacket is made with is soft and luxurious, providing comfort for all-day wears. The material helps the Chef Revival J015-L jacket dry from spills 33 percent faster than other fabrics and it is infused with a stain-resisting substance that lasts the life of the garment. Chef-Tex also does a better job retaining its shape and color through years of use and washing than other materials.
- White color works well with many different themes
- 12 attractive cloth buttons secure the jacket
- Collar has a traditional design for a classic look
- Sleeve pocket can hold a thermometer, pen, or utensil
- Double-breasted front can be reversed to conceal spills
- Double-stitched seams are durable
- Drop shoulder and yoke create flexibility for moving around in work areas
- Size large with a 44-46 in. chest measurement
Chef-Tex Poly/Cotton Fabric
- Fabric is soft and luxurious for all-day comfort
- Maintains a clean appearance by resisting stains
- Shielding nano fibers are wrapped around the main fibers to help the jacket dry 33 percent faster than those made with other materials
- Fading from sunlight, oxidation, and washing are resisted to maintain the bright color
- Maintains its shape, even through heavy use
Cuisinier Jacket, mandarin collar, back yoke, drop shoulder, thermometer/ pen pocket, 12 cloth covered buttons, hand wash or dry clean. QC2000 poly-cotton, white, large.
Chef Revival J015-L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Type||Chef Coats & Shirts|