The San Jamar CBGW912YL Saf-T-Grip® cutting board has anti-slip grip corners to keep it in place while prepping ingredients. Since it is yellow, the board can be used for color coding certain areas or tasks. The copolymer material resists grooving that could harbor bacteria. Even though the material is durable, it will not damage the sharp edge on a knife. A ruler is integrated into the board to help provide accurate portions. Since the San Jamar CBGW912YL Saf-T-Grip cutting board withstands high temperatures without warping, it is dishwasher safe.
- Anti-slip grips prevent sliding to reduce the risk of knife injuries
- Yellow corner grips can be used for color coding specific areas and tasks
- Copolymer material does not take on grooves from knives that can harbor bacteria
- Material will not dull or damage sharp knife edges
- Withstands high temperatures without warping
- Integrated ruler makes it easy to prepare consistent, accurate portions
- Sanitary drying, transporting, and storing with a built-in corner hook
- Part of the Safe-T-Grip series
- Dishwasher safe
- Overall dimensions: 12 in. L x 9 in. W x 3⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
Unsure what kind of cutting board would be best for you? Find out more from the article on cutting boards.
Saf-T-Grip® Cutting Board, 9" x 12" x 3/8", yellow anti-slip grip corners, food safety hook, integrated ruler, dishwasher safe, co-polymer, white, NSF
San Jamar CBGW912YL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet