The San Jamar 810PM17 BestGrip™ oven mitt is made of neoprene for stain and heat resistance. It has a black and tan puppet design and protects against heat as high as 500 degrees Fahrenheit for 60 seconds. WebGuard™ material between the thumb and forefinger adds extra heat protection when grabbing pans and dishes.
- Puppet-style mitt can handle hot pans
- Neoprene resists staining
- Textured exterior provides a secure grip
- WebGuard adds extra protection against heat between the thumb and forefinger
- Comes in black and tan
- Heat protection as high as 500 degrees F for 60 sec.
- Hanging loop and magnet for storage
- Wipes or rinses clean
- 17 in. L
- CE listed
BestGrip™ Oven Mitt, 17", temperature range: up to 500° F (260° C) for 60 seconds, puppet style, non-slip neoprene material, Webguard™ protection, integrated magnet, rinse or wipe clean, tan
San Jamar 810PM17 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|