The San Jamar 810CM17 BestGrip™ oven mitt has a slip-resistant, textured Neoprene® construction that provides a secure grip on hot sheet pans and pot handles while repelling stains. It protects against heat as high as 500 degrees Fahrenheit for 60 seconds. WebGuard™ reinforcement between the thumb and forefinger adds durability and protection. The San Jamar 810CM17 BestGrip oven mitt has an ambidextrous design that fits on the right or left hand. With its hanging loop, it can be stored on hooks or shelves, and a built-in magnet enables storage on equipment.
- Neoprene material has a non-slip texture to provide a safe, secure grip
- Repels stains to maintain a clean appearance
- WebGuard between the thumb and forefinger adds durability and heat protection
- Protects against 500-degrees-F heat for 60 sec.
- Ambidextrous design fits on the right or left hand
- Can be stored on refrigerators and other equipment with a built-in magnet
- Hanging loop enables storage on wall hooks and shelves
- Blends into many décors with its tan-and-black design
- Can be wiped clean with a damp cloth or rinsed in the sink
- 17 in. L
- CE listed
BestGrip Oven Mitt, 17", protects from -109 to 500 F, longer heat exposure, flame resistant, neoprene/cotton, with magnet. 14-21 day lead time.
San Jamar 810CM17 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|