The San Jamar 238SF-L gloves use Neoprene® material to protect users from hazardous materials and temperatures as high as 185 degrees Fahrenheit. Their seamless construction ensures that they are waterproof, and their embossed surface firmly grips wet items. The cotton-lined interior supplies a comfortable fit.
- Size large
- Neoprene material shields hands from chlorinated solvents, inorganic acids, and petroleum products
- Protects hands and arms from heat as high as 185 degrees F
- Cotton-lined interior provides comfort
- Embossed surface can grip items when they are wet
- Seamless, waterproof design keeps hands and arms from getting wet
Our gloves buyers' guide has additional information on the different types and their uses.
Glove, large, 15-1/2", embossed grip, heat protection up to 185°F, flock lining, neoprene rubber
San Jamar 238SF-L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|