The Kolpak QS6-126-CT R indoor walk-in refrigerator has cam lock panels, providing an air tight seal to help retain the cold temperatures. Since the thermometer has a digital display, it is easy to read and provides an accurate measurement. The door is sealed to help keep the cold air inside and prevent condensation from forming. With the strong handles and kickplate on the door, there is durability for high traffic in and out of the Kolpak QS6-126-CT R indoor walk-in refrigerator. An aluminum floor is included for heavy use and features coved corners to make cleanup easy.
- Digital thermometer gives an accurate temperature measurement and is easy to read
- Cam lock panels ensure the panels have an air tight seal
- Door is constructed to help retain cold air and sealed to prevent condensation
- Door features adjustable hinges and a durable handle
- Kickplate on the door protects against damage from heavy use
- Smooth aluminum floor is durable for high traffic
- Floor panels are coved to make clean up easy
- Energy-saving interior lights brighten the walk-in and are long lasting
- Safety release provides an exit for users if they accidently get locked inside
- Top-mounted refrigeration system is flush with the interior
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 16.3 A, 3⁄4 HP
- Overall Dimensions: 70 in. L x 139 in. W x 78.25 in. H
Walk-In Cooler, Polar-Pak, 6'-6.25" H, 11'-7" W, 5'-10" L, with Era floor, 3/4 hp. medium temp (+38F) top mounted unit, 26 gauge embossed galvalume interior & exterior, .10 smooth aluminum Era floor,, 2" dial thermometer
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Kolpak QS6-1206-CT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-yr. Parts & Labor Refrigeration System; 1-yr. Labor Walk-in; 10-yr. Panels|