The Kolpak QS7-0812-CT Polar-Pak indoor walk-in refrigerator is designed to be used inside. Since the refrigeration system is top mounted, it adds extra height to the unit, meaning operators should have at least a 9-foot ceiling in the installation location. Temperatures in the walk-in cooler stay around 38 degrees Fahrenheit, and employees can keep up with them on the external dial thermometer.
This Kolpak QS7-812-CT walk-in refrigerator has insulation between the galvalume interior and exterior wall panels. This insulation is foamed in place to add density that creates a heat shield and provides structural strength. The floor and the right-hinged door also keep cold air inside the cooler. By sealing in cold air, the door ensures condensation does not build up on the outside. A safety release inside the cooler protects users, preventing them from getting accidentally trapped.
- 532-cu.-ft. interior space
- Indoor use
- Operating temperature: 38 degrees F
- Dial thermometer
- Top-mounted refrigeration system limits access to the integral parts
- Foamed-in-place, 4-in. polyurethane insulation is placed in the walls to retain cold air
- Embossed, 26-ga. galvalume interior and exterior wall panels are strong and corrosion resistant
- Smooth aluminum Era floor has coved corners that facilitate cleaning by eliminating crevices
- Right-hinged door seals in cold air to prevent condensation buildup
- Interior safety release
- cUL and UL listed; NSF certified
Dimensions and Utilities
- Nominal: 8 ft. W x 12 ft. D x 7 ft. H
- Actual: 7 ft. 9 in. W x 11 ft. 7 in. D x 7 ft. 6.25 in. H
- 16.8 A, 1 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Check out this article on walk-in refrigerators if you want to read more about their features.
Walk-In Cooler, Polar-Pak, 7ft-6in H, 7ft-9in W, 11ft-7in L, w/floor, 1 hp. medium temp (+38F) top mounted unit, 26 gauge embossed galvanized interior & exterior, .100 smooth aluminum floor, 2-1/2in dial thermometer
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Kolpak QS7-812-CT R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-yr. Parts & Labor Refrigeration System; 1-yr. Labor Walk-in; 10-yr. Panels|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|