The Kolpak QS7-810-CT R indoor walk-in refrigerator operates at temperatures above 38 degrees Fahrenheit, and to ensure cooling is efficient, air circulates around the coils. With modular panels that are foamed in place, the structure is strong. Posi-Loc fasteners secure the panels together to create an airtight seal that prevents cold air from leaking out.
Included with this unit is a floor with coved corners that will not catch debris and spills, making cleanup quick and simple. The door opening measures 26 inches wide by 78 inches tall, and the doors seals in cold air and reduces condensation buildup. This Kolpak QS7-810-CT R indoor walk-in cooler is easy to install with limited components and a refrigeration system that bolts to the ceiling. Wiring the unit is simple, and set-up does not require drain lines.
- Operating temperature: 38 degrees F
- Top-mount refrigeration system is flush to the interior and safe from tampering
- Air circulation around the coils ensures efficient operation
- Modular panels are foamed in place with 4-in.-thick insulation
- Posi-Loc fasteners create an airtight panel fit
- Floor panel has coved corners to facilitate cleanup
- Door is designed to seal in cold air and prevent condensation from building up
- Interior and exterior are made of metal to provide durability
- Interior safety latch ensures staff members will not get accidentally trapped
- 16.3 A, 3⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Door dimensions: 26 in. W x 78 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 93 in. W x 116 in. D x 901⁄4 in. H
Quick and Simple Installation
- Wall panels, corners, and door fit into the floor
- Ceiling panel fits on the wall panels
- Refrigeration system is shipped ready to fit on the ceiling panel and bolts in place
- System wiring is simple by attaching a pigtail and plugging the unit in
- Does not require a drain line
Walk-In Cooler, Polar-Pak, 7'-6.25" H, 7'-9" W, 9'-8" L, with Era floor, 3/4 hp. medium temp (+38F) top mounted unit, 26 gauge embossed galvalume interior & exterior, .10 smooth aluminum Era floor,, 2" dial thermometer, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Kolpak QS7-0810-CT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-yr. Parts & Labor Refrigeration System; 1-yr. Labor Walk-in; 10-yr. Panels|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|