The Kolpak QS7-1008-CT Polar-Pak indoor walk-in refrigerator has durable, corrosion-resistant galvalume wall panels. These are on the interior and exterior, with polyurethane insulation between them for cold air retention. Its insulation is 4 inches thick and adds density for structural strength, and the floor has coved corners that eliminate crevices and simplify cleaning.
The temperature in this Kolpak QS7-1008-CT walk-in refrigerator stays around 38 degrees Fahrenheit and can be monitored on the exterior dial thermometer. The refrigeration system is self-contained and mounted on the top of the unit, elevating it to a hard-to-reach location to prevent tampering. This design saves space on the sides on the unit but requires a relatively tall ceiling in the room where it is going to be installed. For most top-mounted systems, a ceiling height of at least 9 feet is recommended.
- 439-cu.-ft. interior space
- Indoor unit
- Operating temperature: 38 degrees F
- Dial thermometer
- Top-mounted refrigeration system is difficult for unauthorized personnel to access
- Foamed-in-place, 4-in. polyurethane insulation between the wall panels prevents cold air from leaking
- Interior and exterior are corrosion-resistant, durable, 26-ga. embossed galvalume
- Coved corners in the smooth aluminum Era floor eliminate crevices, simplifying cleanup
- Right-hinged door prevents condensation by sealing in cold air
- Interior safety release
- cUL and UL listed; NSF certified
Dimensions and Utilities
- Nominal: 10 ft. W x 8 ft. D x 7 ft. H
- Actual: 9 ft. 8 in. W x 7 ft. 9 in. D x 7 ft. 6.25 in. H
- 16.3 A, 3⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Visit our buyers' guide on walk-ins if you want to read more about these units.
Walk-In Cooler, Polar-Pak, 7'-6.25" H, 9'-8" W, 7'-9" L, with Era floor, 3/4 hp. medium temp (+38F) top mounted unit, 26 gauge embossed galvalume interior & exterior, .10 smooth aluminum Era floor,, 2" dial thermometer
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Kolpak QS7-1008-CT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-yr. Parts & Labor Refrigeration System; 1-yr. Labor Walk-in; 10-yr. Panels|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|