The Kolpak QS7-0608-CT Polar-Pak indoor walk-in refrigerator operates above 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Adjusting the temperature is simple to suit different applications. Air circulates around the coils, providing efficient operation. Foamed-in-place, 4-inch-thick panels provide insulation with Posi-Loc fasteners to create an airtight seal.
Installing the Kolpak QS7-0608-CT indoor walk-in cooler is simple with wall panels, corners, and a door that fits into the floor panel. After putting these components in place, the ceiling panel can be lifted into place. The refrigeration system fits into one of the ceiling panels with a flush design that saves space in the storage area. A drain line is not required to wire the system.
- Operating temperature: 38 degrees F
- Adjustable temperature control
- Self-contained, ceiling-mount refrigeration system is flush to the interior, saving space on top of the unit
- Air circulates around the coils for efficient operation
- Foamed-in-place, 4-in. panels insulate the interior
- Posi-Loc panel fasteners create an airtight fit
- Galvalume metal interior and exterior provides strength to support heavy use
- Smooth aluminum floor has coved corners to facilitate cleanup
- Door is made to seal in cold air and reduce condensation buildup
- Interior safety release prevents users from getting stuck inside
- Light brightens the interior to enhance visibility
- Part of the Polar-Pak series
- 9.9 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Door dimensions: 26 in. W x 78 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 70 in. L x 93 in. W x 90.25 in. H
Quick and Simple Installation
- Door, wall panels, and corners fit into the floor
- Ceiling panel can be easily lifted into place on top of the walls
- Refrigeration system is made to fit into a ceiling panel and be bolted into place
- System is simple to wire by attaching a pigtail and plugging it in
- Does not require a drain line
The walk-ins buyers' guide has additional information on walk-in coolers and freezers.
Walk-In Cooler, Polar-Pak, 7'-6.25" H, 5'-10" W, 7'-9" L, with Era floor, 1/2 hp. medium temp (+38F) top mounted unit, 26 gauge embossed galvalume interior & exterior, .10 smooth aluminum Era floor,, 2" dial thermometer
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Kolpak QS7-0608-CT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-yr. Parts & Labor Refrigeration System; 1-yr. Labor Walk-in; 10-yr. Panels|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|