The Kolpak QS7-0606-CT Polar-Pak indoor walk-in refrigerator is designed for applications that operate at temperatures above 38 degrees Fahrenheit. The refrigeration system is top mounted, which helps prevent tampering from unauthorized personnel. The panels insulate the unit since they are foamed in place, and their fasteners create an airtight seal. This unit has an aluminum floor and heavy-duty door that seals in cold air. The Kolpak QS7-0606-CT walk-in cooler has an interior safety release, preventing staff members from accidentally getting locked inside.
- Part of the Polar-Pak series
- Operates at temperatures above 38 degrees F
- Dial thermometer
- Top-mounted refrigeration system reduces the risk of unauthorized personnel tampering with the unit
- 4-in.-thick, foamed-in-place panels insulate the unit
- Posi-Loc panel fasteners create an airtight seal
- 26-ga. embossed galvalume interior and exterior construction is heavy duty
- Aluminum Era floor has coved corners to facilitate cleaning
- Door is designed to seal in cold air and prevent condensation
- Interior safety release prevents accidental entrapping
- 9.9 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Door opening dimensions: 26 in. W x 78 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 70 in. L x 70 in. W x 90.25 in. H
Check out our walk-ins buyers' guide if you're unsure if a walk-in refrigerator is right for you.
Walk-In Cooler, Polar-Pak, 7'-6.25" H, 5'-10" W, 5'-10" L, with Era floor, 1/2 hp. medium temp (+38F) top mounted unit, 26 gauge embossed galvalume interior & exterior, .10 smooth aluminum Era floor,, 2" dial thermometer
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Kolpak QS7-0606-CT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-yr. Parts & Labor Refrigeration System; 1-yr. Labor Walk-in; 10-yr. Panels|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|