The Kolpak P6-812-CT R indoor walk-in refrigerator has an interior and exterior that are constructed of embossed galvalume, which is resistant to corrosion. Made of smooth aluminum, this unit’s floor is not intended for rolling cart traffic, but its panel has coved corners that do not accumulate debris. Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation seals in cold air to maintain an operating temperature of 38 degrees Fahrenheit. A dial thermometer shows the temperature, which can be adjusted through the digital temperature control.
The compressor is mounted on the ceiling, so it is difficult for unauthorized users to gain access. Its right-hinged door holds in cold air and eliminates condensation on the inside of the Kolpak P6-812-CT R indoor walk-in refrigerator. An interior safety-release feature prevents the operator from being locked inside the unit, and its interior vapor-proof light can be turned on and off with a switch.
- 455-cu.-ft. interior space
- Top-mount refrigeration system sits out of unauthorized users’ reach
- Operating temperature: 38 degrees F
- Interior and exterior are constructed of 26-ga. embossed galvalume
- Smooth aluminum Era floor
- No debris sticks to the coved corners on the floor panel
- 4-in. foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation traps cold air
- Durable, right-hinged door construction prevents condensation
- Interior safety release protects users from accidental entrapment
- Interior switch-activated light is vapor-proof
- Dial thermometer with adjustable digital temperature control
- cUL and UL listed; NSF certified
Dimensions and Utilities
- Nominal: 8 ft. W x 12 ft. D x 6 ft. H
- Actual: 7 ft. 9 in. W x 11 ft. 7 in. D x 6 ft. 6.25 in. H
- 16.8 A, 1 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Additional information on walk-in coolers and freezers can be found in our walk-in units resource guide.
Walk-In Cooler, Polar-Pak, 6ft-6in H, 7ft-9in W, 11ft-7in L, w/floor, 3/4 hp. medium temp (+38F) top mounted unit, 26 gauge embossed galvanized interior & exterior, .100 smooth aluminum floor, 2-1/2in dial thermometer
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Kolpak P6-812-CT R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-yr. Parts & Labor Refrigeration System; 1-yr. Labor Walk-in; 10-yr. Panels|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|