The Kolpak P6-1010-CT Polar-Pak indoor walk-in refrigerator has foamed-in-place insulation between the interior and exterior wall panels that provides structural strength and keeps cold air inside. Both the interior and exterior are embossed galvalume, which is resistant to corrosion, dents, and scratches. A floor panel included with this unit provides additional insulation, and its coved corners facilitate cleaning by preventing particles from getting trapped.
The temperature in this Kolpak P6-1010-CT walk-in refrigerator stays around 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Operators can conveniently check the temperature on the exterior thermometer, and since its refrigeration system is ceiling mounted, it is difficult for unauthorized users to reach it. Because this system adds extra height to the unit, it is important that operators know the ceiling height of the space where the walk-in is being installed.
- 477-cu.-ft. interior space
- Indoor unit
- Refrigeration system is mounted on the ceiling and is inaccessible to unapproved users
- Operating temperature: 38 degrees F
- Dial thermometer
- 4-in. polyurethane insulation is foamed in place between the interior and exterior panels for strength and cold-air retention
- 26-ga. embossed galvalume interior and exterior construction resists rust, dents, and scratches
- Smooth aluminum Era floor has coved corners that eliminate hard-to-clean crevices
- Right-hinged door
- Door seals cold air in the cooler to prevent condensation from building up
- Interior safety release prevents entrapment
- cUL and UL listed; NSF certified
Dimensions and Utilities
- Nominal: 10 ft. W x 10 ft. D x 6 ft. H
- Actual: 9 ft. 8 in. W x 9 ft. 8 in. D x 6 ft. 6.25 in. H
- 16.3 A, 3⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
This explainer on walk-in coolers breaks down the features of walk-in refrigerators and freezers.
Walk-In Cooler, Polar-Pak, 6'-6" H, 9'-8" W, 9'-8" L, with floor, 3/4 hp. medium temp (+38F) top mounted unit, 26 gauge embossed galvalume interior & exterior, .100 smooth aluminum floor, 2-1/2" dial thermometer
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Kolpak P6-1010-CT R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-yr. Parts & Labor Refrigeration System; 1-yr. Labor Walk-in; 10-yr. Panels|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|