Mounted to the top of the Kolpak QS6-0606-FT Polar-Pak indoor walk-in freezer, the refrigeration system sits out of the reach of unauthorized users. It does not take up space on the sides of the unit, but operators should account for additional space above the walk-in. The temperature stays around -10 degrees Fahrenheit, and a dial thermometer helps users check the interior conditions.
The interior and exterior on this Kolpak QS6-0606-FT walk-in freezer are galvalume, which is coated steel that offers corrosion resistance and strength. Between these panels, 4 inches of polyurethane insulation is foamed in place for structural strength and to retain cold air. Additional insulation is provided by the floor panel and sealed door. Coved corners in the floor eliminate crevices, preventing debris from getting trapped to speed up the cleaning process.
- 156-cu.-ft. interior space
- Indoor unit
- Top-mounted refrigeration system is not accessible for tampering
- Operating temperature: -10 degrees F
- Dial thermometer
- 4-in. polyurethane insulation is foamed in place between the wall panels to add structure and cold air retention
- Interior and exterior are corrosion-resistant, 26-ga. embossed galvalume
- Smooth aluminum Era floor facilitates cleaning with coved corners that do not trap debris
- Right-hinged door seals in cold air to eliminate condensation
- Interior safety release prevents entrapment
- Heated air vent eliminates vacuum pressure
- cUL and UL listed; NSF certified
Dimensions and Utilities
- Nominal: 6 ft. W x 6 ft. D x 6 ft. H
- Actual: 5 ft. 10 in. W x 5 ft. 10 in. D x 6 ft. 6.25 in. H
- 10.6 A, 1 HP
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Unsure if this is the right walk-in for you? Read more about indoor and outdoor units in this article on walk-in coolers.
Walk-In Freezer, Polar-Pak, 6'-6.25" H, 5'-10" W, 5'-10" L, with Era floor, 1 hp. low temp (-10F) top mounted unit, 26 gauge embossed galvalume interior & exterior, .10 smooth aluminum Era floor,, 2" dial thermometer
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Kolpak QS6-0606-FT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-yr. Parts & Labor Refrigeration System; 1-yr. Labor Walk-in; 10-yr. Panels|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|