Made for indoor use, the Kolpak QS6-0604-CT Polar-Pak walk-in refrigerator operates at 38 degrees Fahrenheit and is monitored through a dial thermometer. Since the refrigeration system is mounted on the top of the cooler, it is difficult for unauthorized users to access. The system adds significant height to the unit, so operators should measure their ceiling to account for it.
Durable for high-volume operations, the interior and exterior are constructed of corrosion-resistant embossed galvalume. The floor is made of aluminum with a smooth finish that does not provide much traction but facilitates cleaning by preventing debris from getting stuck. To prevent condensation, the Kolpak QS6-0604-CT walk-in refrigerator’s door seals cold air inside, while an interior safety release eliminates the risk of users locking themselves in.
- 98-cu.-ft. interior space
- Designed to be used indoors
- Ceiling-mounted refrigeration system is protected from tampering
- Operating temperature: 38 degrees F
- Dial thermometer
- 4-in. polyurethane insulation is foamed in place between the wall panels for cold-air retention
- Corrosion-resistant, 26-ga. embossed galvalume interior and exterior
- Coved corners in the smooth aluminum Era floor prevent debris from getting stuck
- Right-hinged door
- Door seals cold air inside to eliminate condensation buildup
- Interior safety release ensures users can get out if they are shut inside
- cUL and UL listed; NSF certified
Dimensions and Utilities
- Nominal: 4 ft. W x 6 ft. D x 6 ft. H
- Actual: 3 ft. 11 in. W x 5 ft. 10 in. D x 6 ft. 6.25 in. H
- 8.4 A, 1⁄3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
In our article on walk-in units, we cover the features of walk-in refrigerators and freezers.
Walk-In Cooler, Polar-Pak, 6'-6.25" H, 5'-10" W, 3'-11" L, with Era floor, 1/3 hp. medium temp (+38F) top mounted unit, 26 gauge embossed galvalume interior & exterior, .10 smooth aluminum Era floor,, 2" dial thermometer, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Kolpak QS6-0604-CT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Vinyl Roof Cap|
|Warranty||1-yr. Parts & Labor Refrigeration System; 1-yr. Labor Walk-in; 10-yr. Panels|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|